Kingfisher International Inc. (KFI) is a veterinary contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in in-vivo GLP/GCP studies in dogs and cats. We provide our services and expertise exclusively to the Animal Health industry. We have a reputation for satisfying our clients by providing high quality services in a timely manner with the utmost attention to the latest scientific research and regulatory standards.
Our core business is Target Animal Safety, Bioequivalence, Toxicokinetic, and Pharmacokinetic studies. The studies we perform involve a variety of pharmaceutical drugs for dogs and cats.
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- 100% focus on veterinary research and development
- Comprehensive CVM/VICH GLP and GCP compliance with a proven regulatory track record of success
- Strong commitment to Sponsor communication and timelines
- Dedication to animal welfare and quality science
- FDA audited facility with “NAI” classification (No Actionable Items, no 483 issued)